The Muse as Artist


We're taking a break from last week's sports theme to feature another favorite photograph of mine that I discovered recently, this time with a clever twist. 

The above photograph is entitled Florence Street Studio and is by the artist Mandy Corrado. It's an image I found through The Year in Pictures blog (another excellent photography blog) and it's one of those pictures that make you do a double take while scrolling down your screen.

The photograph instantly captures your eye, even without you knowing about the details behind its creation. From the composition of the picture to the setting and theme to the expression on subjects' faces, all came together at the click of the shutter to create a wonderful picture.

It's definitely something I enjoy looking at every now and then, and one of the images I keep in my inspiration folder. To see more works by the artist, head on over to her website.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét